The Elections section will provide you with links to overviews of every election since the Fall 2003 ASUCD Election as well as the ballot data for all of those elections (except two executive races).
The Programs section will provide some links and guides to programs that will let you actually use the ballot data found on this website.
The Campaigns section has information about campaigns to alter or enforce the ASUCD Constitution or ASUCD Election bylaws.
- The Choice Voting Amendment page has information about the Choice Voting Amendment (CVA) that passed in the Winter 2003 ASUCD Election and enacted Choice Voting at UC Davis for ASUCD Elections. All of the information in the CVA section is taken from the Davis College Green Party website.
- The Open Government page has information on two Davis College Green Party campaigns that resulted in ASUCD releasing election ballot data and posting their government documents online. All of the information in the Open Gov't section is taken from the Davis College Green Party website.
- The Countback Amendment page provides information on Countback Elections, which is how ASUCD replaces Senators that vacate their seats before their terms are up, and the campaign leading to its enactment.
The Analysis section has information that spans multiple elections.
- The Executive Elections page is a list of ASUCD Executive Elections from 2001-present and some analysis about them.
- The Aggie Endorsements page lists the candidates that were endorsed by The California Aggie for each election.
- The Voter Turnout page has tables and graphs of voter turnout in ASUCD Elections.
- The Slates page has information about past and present ASUCD slates.
- The Facts page has random facts, analysis and information about ASUCD Elections.
The FAQ section has answers to several questions you may have about this site.
The Changelog is simply a list of updates made to the website.
Some of these files can be found elsewhere on the website but I provide them here for easier access. I would recommend anyone and everyone to read the first two PDFs.
- Choice Voting: One Year Later
- Addendum to Choice Voting: One Year Later
- Choice Voting Brochure
- Fall 2004 Analysis
- Letter to the Editor about the Aggie's Stance on Choice Voting